on Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 12:39:46PM -0400, Peter Solodov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is it useful for someone besides me? :-)

Im using it. I modified the first one to include the Subject but then
the 2nd one arrived and I started to modify again but decided to wait
for the finished version. There is room  in my title bar for the
subject, what about yours?

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065