David T-G proclaimed on mutt-users that:

> Marco, check out pgp_create_traditional in the manual.  I won't tell
> you anything else because I don't want to further contribute to your
> delinquency ;-)

> Suresh & Mrinal & co, this *definitely* needs to go into the mutt-newbie
> FAQ.  This seems to come up at least once a week.  Is it just me, or are
> we getting *more* questions for this *since* pgp_c_trad was implemented??

 Write it up then, Dave - and post it to mutt-newbie.  Mrinal / Kai will
 sgml'ize it after it's been discussed and edited on the list.

        -s (also include a rant on why traditional is NOT always good .....)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI