Often after reading a mail I need to forward it to a certain email
address. This address is always the same one and I never need to change
the subject or add comments in the text etc. Unfortunately until I read
it I don;t know whether it needs to be forwarded or not.
Can I define a key-binding or something so that with one push on a button
the current mail message is addressed with the canned forwarding address
and sent without any further interaction on my part ?

I am sure I can, give me a hint :)

This is my second newbie question, hoepfully more interesting than my
first one was .. ?

Cliff