On Sun, Oct 15, 2000 at 22:24:36 +0200, Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
> Ok, thats one point. But the problem is that when there are noch older
> mails the first mail will be moved to ~/Mail/archiv, even if thats a new
> mail. And this is my main problem.

It is a well known problem. The 'tag-prefix' command will fail if
no messages are tagged, and the following command will then qbe
executed for what happens to be the current message.

This seems rational when typing the commands interactively, but is
indeed a problem when executing macros. I have no solution which
doesn't include patching the source code.

--
Byrial
http://home.worldonline.dk/~byrial/