Hi,

I've been trying to get used to Mutt.  It's not too easy when you have like
5 years of Pine experience behind you.

Anyway, I was wondering if there is a Pine-to-Mutt conversion HOWTO or FAQ.

I'm _sure_ that would be needed.  I sure as hell needed one myself, and had
to go through this mailing list archives a lot, ask friends etc.

If it doesn't exist, it should cover things like:
 - How to make Mutt look/feel as much pine as reasonably possible (easy
transition) - pointers to a few neat files, one or two joint big ones?
 - How to make Mutt skip  from folder to folder searching for new mails
when tab is hit using a macro
 - How to replace aggerable commands, ie. e.g. 'Mark all messages in this
mailbox received between 01-Jul and 01-Aug' [how do you do this anyway?]
 - And a lot of similar issues that always crop up when a Pine user tries to
use Mutt.

Not on the list, please Cc:.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      not those you stumble over and fall"