Corey G. proclaimed on mutt-users that:

> Procmail simply needs to use many of the filters that were presented on
> this list, but the most powerful weapon is with sendmail.  I use code
> that I found from sendmail.org which rejects domains found in a text
> file.  This text file contains the domains that sendmail rejects during
> my fetchmail retrievals.  By default, it uses /etc/spamdomains.txt.  I
> currently have over 750 domains which have been added.

No need of that ... enable FEATURE(`blacklist_recipients`) in sendmail.mc and
regenerate sendmail.cf ...  add entries of the form

spammer1.com            REJECT
spammer2.com            REJECT
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        REJECT

etc

to /etc/mail/access and makemap it to become access.db

> script.  I try not to add users since spam seems to never come from the
> same person twice.

 Forged headers make this redundant - except when you have a bozo you dont want
 to mail you / your users.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI