Martin Schweizer proclaimed on mutt-users that:

> I've FreeBSD4.0 and Mutt 1.0.1i. It runs ok but I've some questions:
> - when I start Mutt the following error occurs: "repetion-operator operand
> invalid"

Try recompiling it.

> - when I send mails the following error occurs: "/home/info/Mail/sent: No
> such file or directory (errno=2)" . I know there are some variables to set
> but which and how?

Do this - touch /home/info/Mail/sent - and the variable is 'set record' in your
.muttrc - see the sample muttrc files at http://www.mutt.org

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI