Peter Pilsl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Sat, 21 Oct 2000:
> All my mails sit on a an imapserver, stored in many different folders,

> Now I want to search through all subfolders in OLD.Inbox for all mails I
> got from user x or contains kezord y. Prefereable would like to get the result
>listed like a standard folder.
> Is this possible ?

No, it's not possible with Mutt.  You could create an external script
and run that from within Mutt, if you were using regular folders.  But
I don't know of any way to search on IMAP folders using a script.

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /