A question about mutt forwarded from an elm user:

I'd like to be able to incorporate into the message I'm composing
an arbitrary message from the current folder, whatever it is,
without first having to tag that message and without having to
incorporate it as an attachment.

Secondarily, it would be nice if I could use some standard prefix (like
"=filename") to get "readmsg" to recognize the path to "filename" without
my having to type the whole thing.

There are three different directories (one of which is actually a subtree)
in which I'm likely to look for a message.  I don't insist on having all
three of my directories recognized; one would do just fine.

Thank you!

--
                                 // [EMAIL PROTECTED] //