Hello,

        I've allready read the previous thread about forwarding
mails with attachments and the final solution was

resending mail with <esc> e
        or
set mime_forward=yes in .muttrc

What the first solution does is, simple resending the message,
but not preformating it (header, body). You have to fill out the
the new receipient on your own (no dialog which ask to whom to
resend this mail); in resulting mail, body (possible modified)
from the original mail is also body of the new mail, additional
attachments got attached too.

The second option completely forwards the original mail, the body
of the new mail is not the body message of the forwarded mail,
instead its attached seperatly; attachments get forwarded.

What I'm trying to do (maybe its just another mutt option and I'm
just braindead) is to forward a mail in a manner that

*) Subject line is appropriatly modified
*) Same with body message (new body included body msg of
forwarded mail, no seperate body of the forwarded mail)
*) attachments get forwarded too.

kind regards,
        Markus

--