Charles Krug proclaimed on mutt-users that:

> Unfortunatly, not an option.  Our email system was recently "improved" by
> moving it from a Linux box to an NT box.  I'm just happy that it hasn't been
> further improved by moving it to Win2000.

 As you are running a unix box you can surely use procmail locally - or add
 them to the access.db of _your_ workstation's sendmail, right?

 Anyway most nt servers _do_ have spamfilters and such, afaik.

        -s (getting ot here - plz take this to news.admin.net-abuse.email)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI