Eric Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Sat, 04 Nov 2000:
> This "works"
> zip - *txt|mutt -s'send a zip file of all txt docs' eric -a -

I would recommend saving the stream into a file first, and then
attaching it to the mail with -a.  The body of the message can be
done with redirect from /dev/null, or possibly echo.

If you absolutely need to use a direct stream, then I recommend you
use uuencode to encode the included file.  You can specify the filename
too with uuencode.

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /