David Kanter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Fri, 10 Nov 2000:
> This is nothing earth-shattering, but rather annoying: Mutt has what looks
> like an extra cursor lying on top of the highlighting bar over the last
> character in the message index window.

I've seen this too.  I'm using aterm.  The problem doesn't manifest when
I use xterm though, so I assumed it was just an aterm glitch.

Also, when I'm in the pager, the cursor appears to be at the end of the
status line (the "mini index" highlight bar does get drawn correctly in
this case).

I don't know much about terminal programs, but I'm guessing that the
method Mutt uses for "hiding" the cursor is not supported by these
problem terminals, and so it remains in the last position where
characters were drawn.

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /