Hi Suresh Ramasubramanian !

On Mon 06 Nov 2000 (09:23), you muttered on the list:

> Nils Vogels proclaimed on mutt-users that:
>
> > I have seen 3 patches to add NNTP support to mutt .. which one is "the
> > best" in your opinion ? They all fo the same job AFAIK ..
>
>  Vselvod Volkov's patch seems to be the best.  I tried it but then
>  preferred to stick to slrn.  YMMV of course.

OK .. applied it, setup some config but now ... :)

I setup the innd.conf and NNTPSERVER variables just like inews wants .. and
have set my inews variable to ' set inews="/usr/bin/inews -h" '

When I run inews by hand and paste a message into it. I see all goes just fine
.. when I use mutt, for some reason it dun work :/

Can I someway check how mutt invokes inews and what it passes there ?

Grtz,

Nils.

PGP signature