Hi all,

I'm kind of new to this GPG thing, and I have read here about how Outlook
messes up GPG and PGP stuff.

I fear I am running into the exact same problem with a KMail user. When I
send him encrypted mail it is shown as an attachment. When he sends me
encrypted mail, I don't get a MIME attachment. I simply get a block of
encrypted text that I then have to save to a file to decrypt.

Has anyone else had this experience, and are there any good workarounds?

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630

PGP signature