iain truskett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Wed, 15 Nov 2000:
> Aha! The one form of quoting I didn't try! =)

That's kind of weird, because as far as I understand how Mutt handles
quoting when reading in muttrc-files, both should work.

Oh well, I do trust your word that the first form doesn't work and the
second does.  Would sure be interesting to find out why, though.
Unfortunately I don't have the time to delve into that right now...

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  // [EMAIL PROTECTED] //  http://www.wizzu.com /
// The Corrs list maintainer  //  net.freak   //   DALnet IRC operator /