Maria callas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Thu, 16 Nov 2000:
>       Any ideas how to have my second "work" folder send mail as
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" without munging the To: header that appears in
> my sent-mail folder?

Set your $alternates so that Mutt knows that both addresses belong to
you.  Mutt will then display "To <whoever>" in the sent-mail folder
for both of the email addresses you're sending mail as.

For more information, look up the $alternates .muttrc setting in the
manual.

Hope this helps,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  // [EMAIL PROTECTED] //  http://www.wizzu.com /
// The Corrs list maintainer  //  net.freak   //   DALnet IRC operator /