Hello All,
  If I have a long To: or Cc: list in the compose menu, the line isn't
wrapped and all I can see is the first three or four email addresses.
Is there a way for these lines to be wrapped around?  I looked in the
manual but couldn't find anything obvious.  Does this happen to you
guys as well or is it somthing to do with my setup?
  Brian.

P.S.
Mutt 1.2.5i (2000-07-28)
System: FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE [using slang 10400]
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
-DEBUG
+HOMESPOOL  -USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  +USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
+USE_IMAP  -USE_GSS  -USE_SSL  +USE_POP  +HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_REGEX
+HAVE_COLOR  +HAVE_PGP  -BUFFY_SIZE -EXACT_ADDRESS  +ENABLE_NLS
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
MAILPATH="newmail"
SHAREDIR="/usr/local/share/mutt"
SYSCONFDIR="/usr/local/etc"