I get a "segmentation fault-core dumped" message when I try to use
the <resend-message> function from the index. I am using mutt-1.2.5,
but I also had the same problem with 1.2. What do I do to fix
this?

lang@ms$ mutt -v
Mutt 1.2.5i (2000-07-28)
Copyright (C) 1996-2000 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE [using ncurses 5.1]
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
-DEBUG
+HOMESPOOL  -USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  +USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
-USE_IMAP  -USE_GSS  -USE_SSL  -USE_POP  +HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_REGEX
+HAVE_COLOR  -HAVE_PGP  -BUFFY_SIZE -EXACT_ADDRESS  -ENABLE_NLS
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
MAILPATH="Maildir"
SHAREDIR="/usr/home/lang/share/mutt"
SYSCONFDIR="/usr/home/lang/etc"
-ISPELL
To contact the developers, please mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
To report a bug, please use the muttbug utility.

--
Greg Matheson                    The funniest practical jokes are
Chinmin College,                 those you play unsuspectingly on