I need to be able to send a mail message from the command line which allows
me to attach a file. Can this be done without having the mail screen appear
and making me select y to send the message ???

thanking you in advance

Regards,

Steve Marcionni
Power Business Systems
Tel: +61 8 92211182
Fax: +61 8 93255198
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: <http://power.net.au>

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error please notify Power Business
Systems immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Power
Business Systems.