I'm trying to create a send hook that both sets $signature and does a
my_hdr in the one go.

I don't really want to use two send-hooks because the regex I have is
large. I know that I can put the two commands in a separate file and
source it, but if possible, I'd like to keep everything in my .muttrc.

So, is there any way of executing multiple commands with *one* send-hook
apart from putting them into a separate file and sourcing them? I've
tried separating with ';', enclosing in ''' and separating with a
newline, but to no avail.

Any suggestions on how to do what I want would be greatly appreciated.

If not, perhaps multiple commands in a hook would be nice in the next
version of mutt?

--
Tom

[W]hat you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I
have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were
you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.
 -- Examiner in "Billy Madison"