On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 04:05:14PM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> Johannes Zellner proclaimed on mutt-users that:
>
> > I discovered a reproducable SEGFAULT:
> > using c to change folder
> > using a directory, e.g.
> >     ~/
> > hitting <tab> (twice) to get the directory listing
> > and then using `m' to compose a mail will SEGFAULT
> > mutt.
>
>  No it doesnt - mutt-1.2.5i here (standard rpm from mutt.linuxatwork.at)
>
>  File Mask: !^\.[^.]  <= this is what I am asked when I repeat your keystrokes

I've the default bindings here. I can even:

    c~/<tab><f1>

where <f1> is bound to show help here. This shows

    m    enter-mask

then returning from help with `q' and hitting `m'
will again segfault mutt.

Well, I guess I'll just install the latest devel version
and hope that it's ok there...

Futhermore, if I KNOW that this causes a segfault
I haven't to use it :-)

--
   Johannes