On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 03:14:03PM +0530, Abhay Ghaisas wrote:

> I know that lbdb is a separate program and has no direct relation to mutt.
> So, I think, one possible way it can be done is to add some kind of
> scoring feature in lbdb and increase the score of selected addressed from
> some macro magic from mutt every time I select an address.
>
> Any ideas?

Not exactly an lbdb solution, but, why not simply turn it into a mutt alias
instead? The results browser has a `create-alias' function (bound to "a" by
default).

--
Dave Pearson:              | mutt.octet.filter - autoview octet-streams
http://www.davep.org/      | mutt.vcard.filter - autoview simple vcards