I'm running Mutt 1.2.5i (2000-07-28) and I'm having trouble running on
top of AFS.

I set my folder variable to an AFS directory in my .muttrc file.

I can read files of my old saved mail just fine, but I can't edit
them.  Mutt reports that the folders are read-only.  I have AFS tokens
and I'm able to read and write those files at the command-line.  I'm
not sure why Mutt doesn't think it can also.

Another problem: I tried to save an e-mail message to a folder in AFS
and mutt complained that it was unable to lock the folder file.

So has anyone out there had better luck running over AFS?

thanks,
david