On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 10:01:59PM +0100, Marco Ahrendt wrote:

> after I changed to maildir my folder-hooks doesn´t seem to work. how I
> have to change my muttrc to let them work ?

It's hard to say without having more information.  It would help if we
could see your folder-hooks and if you could tell us what you think they
should do and what they seem to do instead.

--
Gary Johnson                 | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     | RF Communications Product Generation Unit