Hello All,

I have asked this one a couple of times, but still don't have a reply...

I have a few mail folders.  Most of the read messages get deleted, but
ocassionally I want to save a message or two.  I want the message to be
saved in the folder.saved, where folder is the name of current mail folder.
For example, if I am reading mail in in-l-mutt-users, then I want a message
to be saved to in-l-mutt-users.saved.

If I will use save-hook then I will have to write as many of them as I have
mail folders, which will be really painful.  Is there some easy way of going
around it?

--
 Best regards,
 Leonid Mamtchenkov