Hi,

On Thu, Dec 28, 2000, Frank Naumann wrote:

> Hallo Peter,
> try procmail. You will have to create a file ~/.procmailrc with the
> following content:
>
> # ~/.procmailrc
> PATH=/bin:/usr/bin
> MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
> DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/Inbox
> LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/log
>
> Greetings,
> Frank
>

> On Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 11:50:46AM -0200, Peter Dobrev wrote:
> > When Mutt starts it automaticly open /var/spool/mail/peterdob. I've
> > set the mbox variable to "~/mail/Inbox". I want Mutt to open
> > ~/mail/Inbox by default and store the new messages there (to move
> > them from /var/spool/mail/peterdob).

You forgot to mention, that you have to create a file ~/.forward
with the contents (yust this one line):
|procmail

Your MTA (sendmail etc.) reads this file and (in this case) pipes the
mail through procmail.

Ciao for now, Dirk
--
Dirk Ruediger, Rostock, Germany

Going to church does not make a person religious, nor does going to school
make a person educated, any more than going to a garage makes a person a car.