On Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 02:21:58PM +0100, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 03:08:34PM -0200, Peter Dobrev wrote:
>
> > Well is there any way to configure Mutt to use a STMP server?
>
> No. Mutt always uses a program to send it's mail. That program does talk to
> servers via SMTP, if needed.

There is a very thin MTA available that is designed to shuffle your
request off to some other SMTP server. I don't remember what it's
called atm, but such a creature does exist. I think I read about it in
the mutt docs somewhere, but I can't seem to find it now.

Linux Documentation Project                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       Finger me for my public key

To the cross roads I must go
To find a world unseen
Fear and wonder will I know,