I have no problem setting up Windows/OS/2 clients to connect to the Qmail
server to relay the messages. The problem I am facing now is *nix clients. It
looks like the *nix clients (with the exception of Pine) do require a local
SMTP server to relay to the main SMTP server. One of the clients, I am using
is mutt. It doesn't look like Mutt can send the message directly to the
relaying SMTP server.

Is there a Qmail solution to secure the *nix clients? I prefer not to run
sendmail on the local clients for their mail to go out. Are there any work
arounds for the Mutt client?

Thank you in advance for any info or ideas.
--

Subba Rao
[EMAIL PROTECTED]