On Sat, Jan 06, 2001 at 12:06:19AM -0800, Gary Johnson wrote:
>On Sat, Jan 06, 2001 at 02:23:13AM -0500, Joe Philipps wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 06:51:52PM -0600, Jeff Howie wrote:
>> >Hi all. I'd like to be able to set the 'd' in the pager to exit me
>> >back to the index after deleting the message, instead of reading the
>
>> >Any ideas?
>>
>> Sure.  One annoying side effect, though: for what I do, if you're on
>> the last message, you get an error beep.  I also like it when I delete
>> a message, I go on to the next one...hence you'll "see" the beep.
>>
>> macro pager d <delete-message><exit><next-entry> "Delete present message and return
>to the index"
>
>How about simply
>
>    macro pager d <exit><delete-message>
>
>?

Well, that works great for the delete message part, but it doesn't
move the cursor to the next message.  Maybe that's some other Mutt
setting though.

--
Oooooo-oooo-oooo-ooooo, Oooooo-oooo-oooo-ooooo, Ooooo-weem-oh-wum-ooo-ayyy
In the jungle, the silicon jungle, the process sleeps tonight.

PGP signature