Hello Peter!

On Sun, 07 Jan 2001, Peter Dobrev wrote:

> I live in Bulgaria so I want the headers, the signature and the
> attribution of some messages to be in Bulgarian. Well I use send-hooks
> for this but here comes the problem. Imagine this situation: I have to
> reply to a Bulgarian friend and to foreign mailing list. First I
> reply to the Bulgarian friend. The attribution, the signature and the
> headers are set to the Bulgarian ones. I send the message and reply to the
> foreign mailing list. And the headers, the attribution and the signature are
> still Bulgarian. I can use another send-hook but I think I shouldn't use a
> send-hook for all my e-mail contacts because I'll certainly meet another
> friends and I don't want to make a send-hook for everydoby. My question is
> how to make the headers, the attribution and the signature back to normal
> after the sending of the message.

Have a look at Roland Rosenfelds Mutt Site with the URL

        http://www.spinnaker.de/mutt/#config

There you will find an excellent '.muttrc' file which will have
a few examples of send-hooks you are asking for.

bye - Wilhelm

--
-- _ _          __  __ Wilhelm Wienemann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| (_)_ __  _   _\ \/ /   -> For a better taste - Linux Inside
| | | '_ \| | | |\  /    -> Blue screens for Linux background only
|_|_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ Registered-Linux-User: 70712 http://counter.li.org/
  • ... Peter Dobrev
    • ... Wilhelm Wienemann
    • ... Martin