On 01-01-07 11:59, Michael Elkins wrote:

> Please describe what support is missing.  I'm not familiar with the
> extensions used by those programs.

courier uses a so called "folder-extension". In a normal maildir there are only 3
dirs: new, cur, tmp.
To store the imap-folder-structure courier (and sqwebmail and maildrop) creates dirs
with a leading dot. The dot indicates that it is a folder created by the user.
So if ~/Maildir contains the dir ".test" you see the folder "test" as a sub-folder of
your inbox ~/Maildir.
".test" is a maildir itself, I can access it with mutt, typing the path directly, but
I cannot browse trough the folder hierarchie like in imap-mode.
Like in imap each folder can conatain messages and/or folders.

Its not so comlicated, I think the full documentation is included in the
courier-source on http://courier-mta.org .

Bye
  Georg