Dear mutters,

Is there any way to ask for read receipt or return receipt when I
have the message done, and I just have to hit the "y" to send it?

I have already RTFM, and know that there are two variables in mutt to
support this: ``$dsn_notify'' and ``$dsn_return''. But these are
somehow rely on sendmail command line options. I use postfix, and I
have no clue how I could make these variables work for me. ( I
suppose I have to put them into my .muttrc, but I do not want read
receipts on all my messages sent, I want to activate this option in
some rare cases, with some messages...How could I do that with mutt?

Any help would be appreciated...

Viktor