On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 10:51:58PM -0500 or so it is rumoured hereabouts,
mike polniak thought:
>       Many of the signatures are getting larger than the informational
> part of the message. I would like to remove this clutter from the pager
> with something like "toggle-signature" which would be analogous to toggling
> the display of quoted material in the message with toggle-quoted.
>       Anyone have a ready solution for this new "toggle-signature"
> function?

You could try

color signature black black

in .muttrc.  You'll get lots of empty lines for long sigs but, at least,
no text clutter

You dould bind a key to that and another to display the sig with some
other colours.
--
Conor Daly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Domestic Sysadmin :-)
  9:44am  up 3 days, 10:03,  1 user,  load average: 0.19, 0.20, 0.10