On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 05:57:42PM -0500 or so it is rumoured hereabouts,
Renata thought:
> There are lots of different settings for mailboxes and paths to be recognized, but I
>am wondering if there's a way to have mutt list multiple folders when I try to change
>folders from within it.
>
> More to the point, I have my mailbox in /var/spool/mail, and have mutt copy
>everything I send out to ~/Mail/out. When I want to change folders from mutt, and hit
>? for a list, I can get to my "out" box. But when I want to change back to the other
>folder, mutt won't list it no matter what I try. I wind up having to type the entire
>path out every time.
>
> Is there a way for mutt to be able to list all the available folders when you hit c,
>and ? for a list without all of those folders being in one directory?

Set up your folders using the "mailboxes" command in your ~/.muttrc

Eg.

mailboxes /var/spool/mail ~/Mail/out
--
Conor Daly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Domestic Sysadmin :-)
faenor.cod.ie
 12:26am  up 92 days,  6:54,  0 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.04, 0.00

Hobbiton.cod.ie
 12:22am  up 2 days,  8:01,  1 user,  load average: 0.10, 0.04, 0.01