On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Brian Foley wrote:

> * Thomas E. Dickey [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] on [31-01-01] wrote:
> > TRST (the feature in lynx that you're referring to) dates back about a
> > year.
>
> But for most of the web-sites that I visit, w3m's handling of tables

that wasn't my point - the point was remarking on the comment that only
the most recent versions of lynx provide that feature.

as for preference - all of the cited browsers have things wrong with them.

(since my own interests are portability and maintainability tradeoffs,
the other two are basically blank slates that I don't need to touch).

--
T.E.Dickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://dickey.his.com