Hello,

The URL:

        http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue62/okopnik.html

is an article on how to filter spam. Among other things,
it also discusses how to manipulate mail filtering
from within mutt.

I was targeting the pop3 server, while the author explains
how to change procmail recipes within mutt, but it is basically
the same problem, and infact he gives the same solution
proposed by Aaron.

One note: the article puts single quotes around the mutt macros,
while Aaron specified double quotes. Any comment about this?

Does it depend from the mutt version?

As noted before, I won't have time to play with my home box before
the weekend, but I'll post every script I'll be able to put
together.

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti