Hi!

I often get emails with several pgp encrypted attachments.

The "Content-Type" in the header of the message is "multipart/", so
mutt does not recongnize the pgp encryption.
Procmail can change this "multipart/" content type to "application/pgp".
Now mutt can decrypt the whole msg and show it in the pager. This works fine, as long
as
there are only ASCII attachments encrypted.
But when there are e.g. tar, gz attachments or images, I run into
problems.

Nice would be, if mutt could recognize the multipart and the encryption.
Then the normal attachment browser could be used to read or save the
attachments separately.

What do you think about this?

Regards,
Daniel.