On Monday, 05 February 2001 at 10:15, Pedro Zorzenon Neto wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Please Cc a copy of your reply to me, as I'm not a subscriber of this list.
>
>   I have mutt in some computers (home, office, ...) to read mail from a IMAP mailbox
>in a server.
>   I'd like to have the same aliases file in all computers, so having one alias file
>in the server seems to be the solution.
>   Trying this in muttrc:
>       set alias_file={server}aliases
>       source alias_file
>   or this:
>       set alias_file={server}aliases
>       source {server}aliases
>   didn't work.
>   What can I do?

Well, that's an interesting idea. But you can't do it. Theoretically
that's what ACAP's for, although this might make an interesting hack
without all that baggage. I'll think some more about this - it goes
along with someone else's comments that file access throughout the
source could be changed to something IMAP-aware. Hmmm...

Thanks,
Brendan

PGP signature