When replying to a message, does mutt have the ability to set the From:
field automatically based on which email address a message was
originally sent to?  For example:

If someone sends a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED], which comes to my
mailbox, which also recieves mail for 3 other email addresses,
and I hit reply, I'd like the From: field to automatically
say From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Eudora does (or used to) do this, and I really liked the feature.  It
would be nice to have in mutt too.  I scoured the docs and .muttrc
file and can't seem to find anything relevant.