Lars Hecking <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Well, now I understand the directory structure of the mutt site a
> > little better, so in the future I won't get lost again.  But is there
> > any documentation that would direct people to the "devel" directory
> > instead of "snapshots"?
>
>  The intended target audience for devel hangs out on mutt-dev ...

... and yet, people are discussing version 1.3.14i here within this
mutt-users mailing list.

But my question had to do with the mutt web site, not the mailing
lists.  I couldn't find any documentation on the web site describing
where to go to find the mutt-1.3.14i.tar.gz tarball that I was
referred to here, nor explaining differences between the contents of
the tarballs in the "devel" and "snapshots" directories.  The
"downloads" link on the web site simply redirects the user to a list
of FTP sites.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]