Andreas --

...and then Andreas Grytz said...
% Hi,
%
% I got a question on PGP. I get several messages that contain
% lines like this:
%
% BD8B050Dgpg: Can't check signature: public key not found
% WARNING: Can't find the right public key-- can't check signature
% +integrity.
% [-- End of PGP output --]
%
% Alright, I know that it has something to do with the key, given
% with the mail. I assume that I have to put it in a certain file.

If the key came with the email then you should be able to simply extract
it and let mutt handle storing it for you.

% Can someone give me a hint where to start?

Hit '?' and look at the key bindings.

%
%       Andreas
% --
% Andreas Grytz         | http://www.linux-user.de
% Stefan-George-Ring 24 | Tel:  +49 (0) 89 993411-0
% D-81929 München               | Fax:  +49 (0) 89 993411-99

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature