On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 07:33:55AM -0500, Joe Philipps muttered:

| Q:...for those of you who use maildir...would you ever have
| subdirectories in $HOME/Mail?

The only thing I have in MAILDIR format is mail that is important,
meaning anything that I am currently not filtering to my spool. Most
personal mail of mine just goes to MAILDIR, and other like mutt,
majordomo mail and things of this nature aren't that important to have a
backup of, or even moreso, a good file of. These are mbox for me.

./
../
announce
backup-inbox
bizrate
lugs
msgid.cache
mutt
postponed/ -----> ugh, i am trying to get this to be mbox?
returned
sent/  -----> ugh, i am trying to get this to be mbox?
spool@ ---> ../Maildir/
testing

--
/Jason G Helfman

"At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always
been in your possession."

        Fingerprint: 6A32 3774 E390 33B5 8C96  2AA1 2BF4 BD71 35A1 C149
            GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org  Get Private!  1024D/35A1C149