At 21:04 -0500 13 Feb 2001, Daniel J Peng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> send-hook . 'set from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"; set realname="Daniel J Peng"'
> send-hook '~C @gecko.serc\.rmit\.edu\.au' 'set from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" ; set
>realname="Razl"'

> Is this a bug? Or am I just missing something about send-hooks?

At the time that send-hooks are evaluated, Mutt has already generated
the From: header that it plans to use.  If you want to select a From:
header from send-hooks you need to use 'my_hdr From:'.

--
Aaron Schrab     [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.execpc.com/~aarons/
 There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.