I'd like mutt to do the following for me:

1. In my "<" folder, display not the sender (which is always me)
   but the recipient.

2. When I have read something in the "!" folder, only file it
   in ">" when the sender is not a correspondent recognized from
   my mail-aliases and list aliases.  Otherwise, file it into a
   folder with the same name as the alias.

3. When I send mail to a recipient known from my mail-aliases or
   list aliases, file it into the corresponding folder instead of
   in "<".

Elm could do these, so I suppose mutt can also, I just can't figure
out how.

Dirk