On Sat, Feb 17, 2001 at 05:05:22PM -0500 or thereabouts, Joe Philipps wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 17, 2001 at 10:56:03AM -0600, Gary wrote:
> >On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 11:23:57PM -0500 or thereabouts, Bruce A. Petro wrote:

> >> :0:
> >> * ^[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> about.com

> >In Procmail, these are called recipes.  Try this, which will take care of
> >*about.com either as TO or Cc.
> >
> >:O:
> >* (^(To|Cc):*@about.com*)
> >about.com

Of course, it would probably work I am sure.  That is the beauty of regex
as there are several ways to write it and accomplish the same thing.   I
can think of a few more ways too.  The above has worked for me well over
the years.  Of course, Bruce's real problem was having ABOUT.COM in caps to
begin with. as you know, UNIX/Linux is case sensitive.  Check
www.procmail.org for many samples and tricks.

--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought: Before you criticize someone walk a mile in his shoes.
That way if he gets angry he'll be a mile away -- and barefoot.