Hello all,

Mutt has this habit of always asking me to press a key to continue, for
example when I want to view an attachment or an url (with urlview)
recently after an update mutt even asks me to press when I start it up.
So how do I remove this behaviour, So that I never see this phrase "Press
any key to continue..." again.
Searched the docs, but didn't find anything, somebody an idea???
Thankx

--
Jeroen Valcke                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ# 30116911                   Home page: http://www.valcke.com/jeroen