How can I manage multiple imap mailboxes in mutt? I'd
like to be able to read each mailbox seperately,
perhaps using a convenient way to switch between
them. I'd also like to avoid having to re-enter my
password each time (even if it means compromising
security by keeping cleartext passwords in a local
file, though I'd like to avoid that also if possible).
And finally, with the setup above, I'd like to be able
to move messages from one imap mailbox to another. Is
this all possible?

I've been reading and re-reading the mutt documentation
and I can't seem to get myself to understand the mutt
macros, key bindings, folder hooks or whatever it takes
to pull of what I need. Any hints which might help
configure mutt for my needs would be greatly
appreciated.

Marc