Me again.

I recevie the mutt-users list in digest form- and it has been a
terrific help.  But now I wish to unsubscribe.  Steve Kennedy
helped me out with the suggestion that I mail to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  with unsubscribe in the body of the
message, and I get a polite message telling me that I am NOT
subscribed!

I suppose one way would be to bounce the mail till the postmaster gets
fed up and takes me off the list, but I'd rather do it properly.  Can
anyone tell what to do?

Might be best to send the mail straight to me - the digest takes a day
or to arrive.

TIA

Glyn M

--