Hello,

I have tried several times now to get gpg working with Mutt and have
read all the documentation I can find.  Non of it has worked for me.  I
know my key is good and working.  I have all my gpg items in .gnupg in
my home folder.  I have tried editing my muttrc to recognise this folder
but it just produces errors each time.  Could someone using gpg with
Mutt possibly tell me what I need in my muttrc for it to work.  When I
try to encrypt a message now, it asks for the keyID and I enter what I
think is the ID and it just hangs.  I've no idea what to do next.  The
documentaiton i have been able to find is sparse and looks outdated.

Any help would be much appreciated.  My Key can be found at the URL below if it
helps.

Joss
--
http://www.josswinn.org/PGP_key.html